Friday, January 6, 2012

This pregnancy is robbing me of my beauty

Now- I have managed to make it through junior high and high school with little to NO acne or even a blemish- but I get pregnant ONE time and I'm like pepperoni pizza.  I have no idea how to control the blemishes in a safe & effective way! When younger I was graced with such good skin a daily cleaning with my favorite skin cleanser (Noxema) couldn't keep at bay. But these day Noxema won't touch the amount of blemishes I have covering my body! I don't just have pimples on my face, but on my chest, stomach, legs and butt! Yes BUTT! Pfff you say I'm glowing- I ain't glowing I'm radiating RED- from blemishes.  This child is robbing me of what LITTLE beauty I had. Ha ha. I love this growing kid in me & I haven't even met him or her! But geez- can I keep what little beauty I had. ha ha.

My hair- GEEZ is a dying wreck.  So many people said "Oh the pre-natal vitamins are so great. They made my hair long silky and smooth.  HECK- not me... this child had taken every ounce of whatever pre-natal vitamin might have helped me. ha ha.  My hair is bone stick dry- stringy even.  My scalp is dryer then EVER- which has always had been dry.

My skin is itchy, pale & blotchy.  My nails break off more and more. (which I was told would grow like weeds when pregnant) WRONG WRONG all WRONG. Guess my child needs all that extra love because she/he isn't sharing!

But all this is well worth it. Because you know what I can't wait to meet our little one in June. I would do it all again- even if it meant loosing all my beauty. I just hope I get it back! ha ha.

Till next time...

1 comment:

  1. You are still VERY beautiful inside and out! And even more now that you are a mommy to be! :)

    ReplyDelete