Sunday, January 15, 2012

Is it just me or has the world gone crazy?

I often wonder if I've gone nuts or has the rest of the world gone nuts.  But then I get to thinking more, if I seem to have all these issues whether big or small with so many people- then it has to be me.  But is it me? Is it too much to ask a friend to care about me as much as I care about them? Is it too much to as a friend to NOT lie about me about some of the stupidest shit?  Has the world changed their ways and began to "fake" their way into a friendship & then fake their way out... I see so many people bitching about the next person that I wonder what they have to say about me when I walk away.  Most days I just assume that sitting in my house & sulking, pretending life is ALL good when really I feel that I'm being left behind. How can people believe in such fake friends? I can't bring myself to A$$ kiss, I can't bring myself to be fake, I CAN NOT bring myself to thrive on the dama that others create.  Jesus- what am I doing wrong. Since when has truthfulness, faithfulness and sincerity gotten you nowhere?! I just don't understand... I suppose the only way you can hold on to friendship anymore is if you lie, cheat and steal.  I guess I will be forever friendless.... Because I just can't bring myself to be fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment